|Upcoming Dates||Class Times||Class Format||Quote|
|Sep 26 - Sep 30, 2022||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Instructor-Led||Quote|
|Nov 28 - Dec 2, 2022||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Instructor-Led||Quote|
Online Self-Study courses allow you to study around your busy schedule, remain working as you train, work at your own pace. Certification is guaranteed. Provided by our learning partner ITSelfStudy.com
EC-Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
The Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT) is an entry-level cybersecurity program created by EC-Council, the creator of the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, to address the global demand for a qualified cybersecurity workforce.
EC-Council developed the CCT to provide individuals starting their careers in IT and cybersecurity with a certification that validates their hands-on technical skills.
What Are the Benefits of the CCT Credential?
- Paves the way for a promising career in the realm of cybersecurity
- Teaches the fundamental knowledge that cybersecurity professionals need
- Improves employability by validating certification holders' skills as cybersecurity specialists who can strengthen organizational security
- Provides extensive opportunities to practice the hands-on skills necessary for any technical role involving administrative privileges and cybersecurity considerations
CCT - Become a Responsible Cyber Operator in Any IT Role:
The CCT program allows individuals to eventually grow their skills into various roles, including penetration testing, security consulting, auditor and administrator roles, and beyond. It establishes a foundation of technical skills required to create successful technologists who will advance across various work roles.
Job Description of a Cybersecurity Technician:
A professional who provides technical cybersecurity support, troubleshoots network security problems, monitors alerts, and follows policies, procedures, and standards to protect information assets.
Job Opportunities & Job Roles for CCT Credential:
The Certified Cybersecurity Technician certification prepares IT and Cybersecurity professionals for a wide range of complex issues that focus on securing software, networks, and IT systems while understanding common threats and attacks. CCT offers a multifaceted approach to network defense, ethical hacking, and security operations to ensure individuals use their strongest abilities to configure, analyze, and identify problems within their organization. This course will prepare and enhance skills in the following roles:
- IT Support Specialist
- IT Networking Specialist
- Cybersecurity Technicians
- Network Engineers
- SOC Analyst
- IT Managers
Who Can Attend This Course?
The CCT course can be taken by students, IT professionals, IT managers, career changers, and any individual seeking a career in cybersecurity, or aspiring to advance their existing role. This course is ideal for those entering the cybersecurity workforce, providing foundational technician level, hands-on skills to solve the most common security issues organizations face today.
What Are the Prerequisites for the CCT Program?
There are no specific prerequisites to take the CCT course and attempt the CCT certification exam. Although this is an entry-level course, a working knowledge of IT networking and basic cybersecurity concepts will be an advantage to anyone taking this course.
What Will You Learn
- Key issues plaguing the cybersecurity industry (information security and network security)
- Information security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- Different types of malware
- Network security fundamentals
- Identification, authentication, and authorization concepts
- Network security controls 7. Network security assessment techniques and tools (threat hunting, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, ethical hacking, penetration testing, and configuration and asset management)
- Application security design and testing techniques
- Fundamentals of virtualization, cloud computing, and cloud security
- Wireless network fundamentals, wireless encryption, and security measures
- Fundamentals of mobile, IoT, and OT devices and their security measures
- Cryptography and public key infrastructure concepts
- Data security controls, data backup and retention methods, and data loss prevention techniques
- Network troubleshooting, traffic monitoring, log monitoring, and analysis for suspicious traffic
- Incident handling and response process
- Computer forensics fundaments, digital evidence, and forensic investigation phases
Module 01: Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
Module 02: Information Security Attacks
Module 03: Network Security Fundamentals
Module 04: Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
Module 05: Network Security Controls - Administrative Controls
Module 06: Network Security Controls - Physical Controls
Module 07: Network Security Controls - Technical Controls
Module 08: Network Security Assessment Techniques and Tools
Module 09: Application Security
Module 10: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Module 11: Wireless Network Security
Module 12: Mobile Device Security
Module 13: IoT and OT Security
Module 14: Cryptography
Module 15: Data Security
Module 16: Network Troubleshooting
Module 17: Network Traffic Monitoring
Module 18: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
Module 19: Incident Response
Module 20: Computer Forensics
Module 21: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Module 22: Risk Management
Cyber Security Course is your best choice for EC-Council CTT, EC-Council CTT training, EC-Council CTT certification, EC-Council CTT boot camp, EC-Council CTT certification training, EC-Council CTT certification course, EC-Council CTT course, EC-Council CTT class.