|Upcoming Dates||Class Times||Class Format||Quote|
|Jun 13 - Jun 15, 2022||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Instructor-Led||Quote|
EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
Do you possess an analytical mind? Is critical thinking a part of who you are? Then you've come to the right place. A Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) acts as a force multiplier for organizations looking to reinforce their cyber defense security measures. Threat intelligence is akin to what conventional intelligence agencies across the world engage in to perceive and neutralize threats before any harm can be done. As a certified threat intelligence analyst, you'll be at the vanguard of your organization's cybersecurity ecosystem, keeping a 360 degree vigil on existing and foreseen/unforeseen threats.
The Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) program is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe. The aim is to help organizations hire qualified cyber intelligence trained professionals to identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into quantifiable threat entities and stop them in their tracks. Much like a 'hunter-killer' team, you'll be deployed as a 'Blue Team' operative, tasked with threat identification, and asked to employ the tools at hand to thwart active and potential cyberattacks.
Why Become a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
Compliant with JTA listed under the 'Analyze' category of NICE 2.0
Our cyber threat intelligence training program employs a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This makes it the ideal threat intelligence course for professionals to excel in the cybersecurity domain.
Increased employability, geometrically
The cyber threat intelligence training empowers you with the latest techniques and tools to detect, engage, and neutralize cyberattacks in real time. This puts you in a unique place where recruiters are just waiting to grab skilled professionals, like you!
Developed by global subject matter experts (SMEs)
EC-Council's cyber intelligence analyst certification is developed using inputs and a vast pool of talent from global subject matter experts. A comprehensive cyber intelligence course, covering the A to Z of threat intelligence.
Why Organizations Need A Threat Intelligence Team
Cyber threat intelligence includes reliable data collection from numerous sources, context relevant analysis, production of useful intelligence, and distributing the relevant information to stakeholders. Organizations can upgrade their defenses and create countermeasures by acquiring intelligence related to the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) of potential threat actors. A threat intelligence analyst should have specialized skills and knowledge to competently understand the methodology and mindset of modern attackers and deploy the threat intelligence accordingly.
This threat intelligence training program will benefit professionals who are looking to build effective threat intelligence for their organization in order to combat modern-day cyberattacks and prevent future attacks.
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Understanding Intelligence
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Understanding Cyber Threats
- Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Understanding Organization's Current Threat Landscape
- Understanding Requirements Analysis
- Planning Threat Intelligence Program
- Establishing Management Support
- Building a Threat Intelligence Team
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
Data Collection and Processing
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
- Understanding Bulk Data Collection
- Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
- Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
- Overview of Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Analysis Process
- Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
- Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
- Introduction to Dissemination
- Participating in Sharing Relationships
- Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
- Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Integration
Cyber Security Course is your best choice for CTIA, CTIA training, CTIA certification, CTIA boot camp, CTIA certification training, CTIA certification course, CTIA course, CTIA class.